This Saturday (14th December 2019) I'll do a Mods Studio 2 development live stream! It's going to be a casual stream where I'll chat with you guys, develop some new features, talk about the plans, give out some SCS DLCs, etc... so, here's all the info about the upcoming stream:
Content of the stream?
- MS2 Development (C#, Visual Studio)
- MS2 Questions and Answers, Tutorials...
- Giveaway (SCS DLCs...)
- Casual chatting with you guys...
Did you say "Giveaway"?
I did... how else would I get people to watch it? Here's the list of things I'll give away:
- We'll have 6 giveaway rounds throughout the stream, roughly one every 30 minutes.
- In each round will give away one Steam DLC or game.
- You can participate in the round(s) by using your raffle tickets.
- Before each round, everyone will get a free raffle ticket.
- The more raffle tickets you use in a giveaway round, the more chances you have to win the game or DLC. You can also skip a round and save your ticket for upcoming rounds.
- You can get additional tickets by watching the stream, being active in chat, following the channel or by donating live on stream.
- You can always use the command !points in the Twitch chat to see how many points you have available
- You enter a round of giveaway by using command !raffle
14th December 2019 - that's a Saturday, people!
17:00-21:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
18:00-22:00 CET (Central Europe Time)
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time)
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Hope to see you there!