As you can imagine - it's full of bugs. Your mission: to find them all.
Reward? Er... I'll buy a beer to the one who finds the most bugs.
Oh, one more thing - this release comes as a Zip archive with all files in a portable folder.
No need to install anything. Just extract and enjoy. We'll see how this goes, and than decide if I'll continue this or not.
What's new in this one?
- Upgraded .NET version from 3.5 to 4.0; Still supporting Windows XP.
- Implemented completely new SII file writing system that was planned for a future release
- New image settings tab in the settings dialog
- Option to disable/enable Npot skin image warning in settings
Truck skin tool:
- Fixed missing truck internal name in cabin suibable_for statements
- Added metallic color options to skin editor (two new tabs!)
- Skin type now has a checkbox that turns on/off metallic options
- Alternate UV set checkbox moved from Masks tab to Properties tab
- Rewritten code that handles different skin types. A lot better now.
- Mask skins now require at least one unlocked color
- Warning if skin image is npot (Not in the power of two)
- Fixed two major bugs with importing trucks from mods
- Added a lot of new trucks (by ohaha, GTM, RJL, 50k, SCS)
- Removed GTM Scania T series
- Updated truck preview images
- Fuel cistern pink lights fixed
- User interface updated to hold new cargo parameters
- "Heavy" is renamed to "Valuable" to reflect changes in SCS def files
Company Template Editor:
- User interface (in the Settings dialog)
- All code needed for this feature to work
(And than some...)
Public betas are available to registered users on our forum.